There are 38 calories in 1 piece (0.3 oz) of Milky Way Minis Chocolate Bar. Nutrition Facts. 25% Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g. Total Fat 7g. Nutrition Facts. To visualizehow much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amountfrom 100g ofMilky Way Minis is similar to calories amount from ie. pieces. Calorie breakdown: 35% fat, 60% carbs, 4% protein. Cholesterol 5mg. 5 pieces = 43g. 190. One serving of mini Milky Way bars has 190 calories, 8 grams of fat, 30 grams of carbohydrates, 25 grams of sugars and 2 grams of protein. Calories % Daily Value* 12%. Log food: A Healthier You Starts Today Sign Up. Protein 2g. 5 pieces (43g) Log food: Milky Way Milky Way Simply Caramel. 2%. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Información nutricional de milky way-mini-1-piece-milky-way. Milky Way Milky Way Minis. 3%. 0%. Calorie breakdown: 33% fat, 63% carbs, 4% protein. There are 180 calories in 8 pieces (38 g) of Mars Milky Way Bites. Amount Per Serving. : There are 190 calories in 5 minis of Mars Milky Way (Minis). 5 pieces = 41g. Total Carbohydrate 30g. Información nutricional de milky way-mini. Serving Size. 25% Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g. Serving Size. 3% Calcium 40mg 0% Iron 0mg 2%. Total Fat 8g. Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 25g. You'd need to walk 11 minutes to burn 38 calories. pieces. Encuentra las calorías, los carbohidratos y el contenido nutricional de milky way-mini y más de 2 000 000 de alimentos en MyFitnessPal.com. 190. 100g of Milky Way Minis have about 456 calories (kcal). Encuentra las calorías, los carbohidratos y el contenido nutricional de milky way-mini-1-piece-milky-way y más de 2 000 000 de alimentos en MyFitnessPal.com. Calories % Daily Value* 11%. 10%. References MyFitnessPal: Calories in Mars Minis Calories in Milky Way Mini based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Milky Way Mini. It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake). ... Milky Way Milky Way Caramel Apple Minis. 1 bar, regular. Amount Per Serving. Sodium 70mg.